Kangyatse is located at just above Nimaling, east end of the Markha valley. Kangyatse has two main summits. The lower western peak is one of the famous and not technical peak, so doesn’t require special mountaineering skills to climb, but above average endurance and physical fitness.
Giripremi’s Women happen to be standing atop KY 2 in Aug 2021 during Giripremi’s Kang Yatse 1 & 2 All Women Expedition
The Markha valley trek is one of the most popular treks in Ladakh. Markha valley is the part of Hemis national park and it is a very famous valley for wildlife like Snow leopard, Blue sheep, marmot, wolf and fox etc.
For those adventurers who are looking for a first ascent of 6000m peak, Kang Yatse 2 is an ideal peak but requires equal amount of endurance and physical fitness.
Trek Schedule: 19th July to 30th July 2022
Trek Fees: Rs. 68,000 + GST (at actual)
- If cancellation is made one month or more prior to the trek, we will refund 100% of the paid amount
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the trek, we will refund 50% of the paid amount
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the trek, there will be no refund.
If the trek gets cancelled due to any any natural calamities like Uttarakhand floods, Nepal Earthquake, Covid-19 pandemic, we will refund the trek fees deducting actual expenses incurred depending on the stage of the trek.
- You have to carry 2nd Vaccine certificate or RT-PCR negative report (not be older than 72 hours) while travelling to Leh Ladakh.
- For your return journey, if your destination requires RT-PCR negative report, plan your travel accordingly and keep minimum 1 day buffer to get tested.
- An arduous climb to a 6000m mountain
- Explore Markha Valley
- Picturesque campsite throughout