- Uttarakhand (Chamoli DIstrict)
- Campsite, Tents
Valley of flowers treks is a paradise for nature lovers, photographers, hikers, explorers etc. A moderate level trek which an individual with average physical fitness can easily do. There will be a common stay at a village called Ghangariya, which is at an altitude of 3000 m. The trek starts from a place named Govind ghat on the Joshimath-Badrinath road and ends at the same place.
One more attraction is Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara, which is at an altitude of 4500 m. Reaching there is not that easy as you have to gain almost 1500 m from Ghangariya till Hemkund Sahib. You might enjoy walking in snow at the last portion of the trek just before Hemkund. Once you reach and if the weather is clear, magnificent views of the surrounding peaks can be seen.
Trek Schedule: 13th to 18th August 2022
Trek Fees: INR 16,000/- + GST (at actual)
(Ex- Dehradun / Rishikesh)
- If cancellation is made one month or more prior to the trek, we will refund 100% of the paid amount
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the trek, we will refund 50% of the paid amount
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the trek, there will be no refund.
If the trek gets cancelled due to any any natural calamities like Uttarakhand floods, Nepal Earthquake, Covid-19 pandemic, we will refund the trek fees deducting actual expenses incurred depending on the stage of the trek.
- You have to carry 2nd Vaccine certificate or RT-PCR negative report (not be older than 72 hours) while travelling to Uttarakhand.
- For your return journey, if your destination requires RT-PCR negative report, plan your travel accordingly and keep minimum 1 day buffer to get tested.
- Explore the beautiful Bhyudar Valley
- Enjoy the beauty of nature with more than 600 species of flowers
- Attain highest altitude of 4500 meters