- Himachal Pradesh
- Campsite, Tents
Mt. Yunam Expedition, a rare 6000er mountain and a perfect way to kickstart your mountaineering journey. Situated in the Lahaul region of Himachal Pradesh, this peak offers beautiful views of the Chandra Bhaga Mountain range from the summit. Along with the views, experience camping above 5000 m at the summit camp. The trek starts from base camp, which is situated at Bharatpur at 4,300 m. A challenging climb from the base camp takes you to the summit camp from where you will have the Summit Attempt.
Trek Schedule: 6th to 15th August 2022
Trek Fees: INR 36,500/- + GST (at actual)
- If cancellation is made one month or more prior to the trek, we will refund 100% of the paid amount
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the trek, we will refund 50% of the paid amount
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the trek, there will be no refund.
If the trek gets cancelled due to any any natural calamities like Uttarakhand floods, Nepal Earthquake, Covid-19 pandemic, we will refund the trek fees deducting actual expenses incurred depending on the stage of the trek.
- You have to carry 2nd Vaccine certificate or RT-PCR negative report (not be older than 72 hours) while travelling to Himachal Pradesh.
- For your return journey, if your destination requires RT-PCR negative report, plan your travel accordingly and keep minimum 1 day buffer to get tested.
- Explore the beauty of Lahaul Region
- View of Chandra Bhaga Range from Summit
- A perfect 6000er to kick start your mountaineering journey