Mt. Yunam Expedition, a rare 6000er mountain and a perfect way to kickstart your mountaineering journey. Situated in the Lahaul region of Himachal Pradesh, this peak offers beautiful views of the Chandra Bhaga Mountain range from the summit. Along with the views, experience camping above 5000 m at the summit camp. The trek starts from base camp, which is situated at Bharatpur at 4,300 m. A challenging climb from the base camp takes you to the summit camp from where you will have the Summit Attempt.
Trek Schedule: 29th July to 7th August 2023
Trek Fees: INR 38,000/- + GST (at actual)
- If cancellation is made one month or more prior to the trek, we will refund 100% of the paid amount
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the trek, we will refund 50% of the paid amount
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the trek, there will be no refund.
If the trek gets cancelled due to any any natural calamities like Uttarakhand floods, Nepal Earthquake, Covid-19 pandemic, we will refund the trek fees deducting actual expenses incurred depending on the stage of the trek.
Please check the regulations of the state in which you are travelling and accordingly do the relevant process.
- Explore the beauty of Lahaul Region
- View of Chandra Bhaga Range from Summit
- A perfect 6000er to kick start your mountaineering journey