- Leh & Ladakh
- Campsite / Hotel, Tents
The UT or UT Ladakh Kangri peak is a newly explored prominent snow-capped peak in the upper valley of Rumtse village.
There are many peaks around this range but the newly explored UT kangri is the best for those who are new to mountaineering and planning to do 6,000 meters peak at the beginning. The prominent UT Kangri peak is 6,070 meters high and a view from the top is stunning. You will get a beautiful view of different ranges of mountains and peaks like Markha valley and the eastern Karakoram ranges.
Base camo UT Kangri is situated at 5,320 m and there is other camp above base camp. The summit day will be the longest and tiring day in the entire expeditions of about 10-11 hrs trek. You will be roped up in a team as you would be climbing over a steep slope in a deep snow conditions.
Trek Schedule: TBA
Trek Fees: TBA + GST (at actual)
- If cancellation is made one month or more prior to the trek, we will refund 100% of the paid amount
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the trek, we will refund 50% of the paid amount
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the trek, there will be no refund.
If the trek gets cancelled due to any any natural calamities like Uttarakhand floods, Nepal Earthquake, Covid-19 pandemic, we will refund the trek fees deducting actual expenses incurred depending on the stage of the trek.
- You have to carry 2nd Vaccine certificate or RT-PCR negative report (not be older than 72 hours) while travelling to Himachal Pradesh.
- For your return journey, if your destination requires RT-PCR negative report, plan your travel accordingly and keep minimum 1 day buffer to get tested.
- Explore the beauty of Rumtse Valley
- View of Markha Valley and Karakoram range from the summit
- A perfect 6000er to kick start your mountaineering journey