Rani Sui Lake is a serene alpine lake located in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. Nestled amidst the breathtaking landscapes of the Himalayas, the lake is known for its pristine beauty and tranquility. Surrounded by lush green meadows and snow-capped peaks, Rani sui lake offers a picturesque setting for nature enthusiasts and trekkers. The trek to reach the lake is an adventurous journey, rewarding visitors with stunning vistas and a peaceful atmosphere at the destinantion.
What kids will learn?
- Trekking at an altitude of 12,400 feet
- View of Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges
- Lifetime experience as you explore the cultural heritage of Himachal
- Witness the breathtaking views and alluring trails through the thick forest of firs and oaks.
8th to 15th May 2024 (Pune to Pune)
** 25 minimum members per batch
** Seats are available on a first come first basis
INR 27,000/- (Including GST 5%)
+ Airfare (Pune – Delhi – Pune) at actual
** Register as early as possible to avail good airfare deals.
- Explore one of the beautiful treks in Himachal
- Witness Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar mountain ranges
- Experience the climb to Rani Sui Lake
- Attain an elevation of 12,400 feet