- Chamoli District, Uttarakhand
- Tent stay
Pangarchulla is a small yet challenging trekking peak near Auli-Joshimath in Chamoli District of Uttarakhand. It is one of the challenging yet beautiful treks in Uttarakhand. The trek starts from a small village called Dhak near Auli and you go till Khulara, that serves as a base camp for Pangarchulla and Kuari Pass hikes. You will spend 3 nights here. The trail till base camp is dusty and rocky surrounded with pine and oak trees. Pangarchulla summit is at an altitude of 4,575 m while Kuari pass at 3,600 m. You will initially trek to Kuari Pass which will serve as an acclimatization hike before actual Pangarchulla Summit. Climbing Pangarchulla will certainly give you a real Summit like experience.
COME JOIN US for a thrilling experience!!!
Trek Schedule: 10th to 16th April 2022
Trek Fees: INR 18,000/- (Ex-Dehradun, Incl. of GST)
GAF emphasizes on conducting the trek with utmost safety without compromising the fun level.
- If cancellation is made one month or more prior to the trek, we will refund 100% of the paid amount (excluding the booking amount)
- If cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to the trek, we will refund 50% of the paid amount (excluding the booking amount)
- If the cancellation is made within 15 days prior to the trek, there will be no refund.
If the trek gets cancelled due to any any natural calamities like Uttarakhand floods, Nepal Earthquake, Covid-19 pandemic, we will refund the trek fees deducting actual expenses incurred depending on the stage of the trek.
- You have to carry 2nd Vaccine certificate or RT-PCR negative report (not be older than 72 hours) while travelling to Uttarakhand. So, plan your travel accordingly.
- For your return journey, if your destination requires RT-PCR negative report, plan your travel accordingly and keep minimum 1 day buffer to get tested.