Chandrakhani Pass is a pass located in the Kullu District of India at a height of 12,500 feet. You are out to trek on one of the most beautiful passes of the Himalaya. The trek begins from the Heritage village Naggar and winds through the old picturesque villages of Kullu valley. Beautiful meadows, thick forests of pine, oak and grassy land ascends where the valley exposes the view of the whole surrounding snow clad mountain ranges takes us to the 3,600 m high Chandrakhani Pass – a heaven for nature lovers. The pass is covered with snow till the end of May.
This trek is specially curated for the students who have completed 10th std exams. These kids will be stepping in to a different world after the school days and Giripremi Adventure Foundation aims at creating an experience for the kids which will help them build a better personality along with an optimistic approach towards life.
What kids will learn?
- Trekking at an altitude of 12,030 feet
- View of Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges
- Lifetime experience as you explore the cultural heritage of Himachal
- Witness the breathtaking views and alluring trails through the thick forest of firs and oaks
- Life skills such as self-dependency, adjusting nature, self confidence, leadership skills, team work etc.
17th to 26th April 2024
(Pune to Pune)
** 25 minimum members per batch
** Seats available on first come first basis
INR 26500 (Including GST 5%)
+ Airfare (Pune – Delhi – Pune) at actual
** Register as early as possible to avail good airfare deals.
- Explore one of the beautiful treks in Himachal
- Witness Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar mountain ranges
- Experience the climb to Chandrakhani Pass
- Attain an elevation of 12,500 feet