Dhana Kunnu Pass is a pass located in the Kullu District of India at a height of 3600 mt. The pass remains blanketed in a substantial layer of snow until May, making it the most challenging and exhilarating day of the trek for participants. Begin by ascending until you reach the Rumtu ridge, a vantage point that provides a remarkable view of both the Kullu and Parvati valleys from the same location. Continue along the ridge until you reach Dhana Kunnu Pass, where you’ll cross over to the other side. From the Pass, you’ll enjoy a wide and panoramic vista of the Pir Panjal and Dhauladar mountain ranges. Descend to the opposite side, where you’ll find a beautiful campsite at Chaklani.
What kids will learn?
- Trekking at an altitude of 12,030 feet
- View of Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges
- Lifetime experience as you explore the cultural heritage of Himachal
- Witness the breathtaking views and alluring trails through the thick forest of firs and oaks
- Life skills such as self-dependency, adjusting nature, self-confidence, leadership skills, teamwork etc.
- Skills of backpacking, navigation, camping and cooking, rope knots and adventure activities
18th to 29th April 2024 (Pune to Pune)
10th – 21st May 2024 (Pune to Pune)
** 15 minimum members per batch
** Seats are available on a first come first basis
INR 32,500 (Including GST 5%)
+ Airfare (Pune – Delhi – Pune) at actual
** Register as early as possible to avail good airfare deals.
- Explore one of the beautiful treks in Himachal
- Witness Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar mountain ranges
- Experience the climb to Dhana Kannu Pass
- Attain an elevation of 12,040 feet